Chandigarh witness season's 1st heavy fog on 17 Jan, reducing the visibility to less than 200 meters. This week the Visibility will become poor as the weather department has predicted dense fog in the Tricty region. There are also chances of rain on January 23-24 2017.
Dense fog inundated tri-city and almost all major cities of the region, including Amritsar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Karnal and Ambala. Due to poor visibility , Chandigarh Railway station and International Airport had witness delayed trains and flights on 16th Jan. The foggy conditions around the airport area had disrupted air traffic for the day.
Delayed Trains & Flights
- Kalka Mail (12311) was late by more than six hours.
- PatliputraChandigarh Express (13255) got delayed by 2 hours
- Yesvantpur-Chandigarh Karnatka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) was late by more than an hour
- Saharsa-Amritsar Jansadharan Weekly Express and Amb Andaura-Ambala DEMU were delayed by an hour
- SpiceJet 130 between Chandigarh and Srinagar: delayed by one hour 20 minutes
- SpiceJet 253 between Chandigarh and Delhi: delayed by 53 minutes
- Air India 464 between Chandigarh and Delhi: delayed by 17 minutes
- Jet Airways 2658: delayed by 17 minutes,
- Air Asia India 1825 between Chandigarh and Bengaluru: delayed by 46 minutes
- Vistara 879 between Chandigarh and Delhi: delayed by 25 minutes
The #HashTag 'Chandigarh: Expect chilling cold, shallow fog for next 48 hours' appearing in
#Chandigarh #Kharar #Mohali #Panchkula #Zirakpur .
#EventsinTricity #ApniTriCity #CityBeautiful
SECTOR 67 - Mohali
Shared Room - No Meal Included
Pir Muchhaila - Panchkula
Flat - Semi Furnished
VIP Road - Zirakpur
Flat - Fully Furnished
Prime city society, Main bazar kharar - Kharar
Independent House - Fully Furnished
Near Metro Town,
SECTOR 20 - Panchkula
Independent Room - No Meal Included