Punjab is all set to change its image from Udta Punjab to Daudta Punjab.
Department of Forests And Wildlife Preservation, Punjab and Daudta Punjab have come up with a marathon in the nature: SISWAN TRAIL CHALLENGE: TIMED 5000 & 10,000 metre RUNS!
The race will be held in the Siswan Nature Trail, which is one of the beautiful trail in the hills around Chandigarh. The start-off will take place at Mirzapur guest house, a beautiful vintage building constructed during the British Era. The Mirzapur guest house is a leisurely 30 minute drive from Sukhna Lake and is easily accessible through a network of well-connected roads with ample parking space.
Some glistening features of the first ever timed trail runs in tri-city:
1. Choose your distance: 5K & 10K.
2. A dedicated team will monitor each participant's time accurate to the last second.
3. An athletic tee, a finisher's medal and an electronic certificate of completion.
4. Finish the race under the cutoff time and get your race registration amount back!
5. Freshly prepared and piping-hot Punjabi breakfast & tea for all participants post the run.
6. Ample hydration and energy drinks at the aid stations for every runner.
7. Registration price for both distances: INR 900/- only.
For any queries call: 7973023248
Limited Registration!! The Siswan Trail Challenge is limited to 200 runners and the last date of registration is 30th November. Entry is limited for runners who are 18 years and above on the day of the race i.e 17th December, 2017.
17th December, Sunday, 8:00 A.M.
Save the date! Run the race!
The #HashTag 'Siswan Trail Challenge - 17th December!!' appearing in
#Chandigarh #Kharar #Mohali #Panchkula #Zirakpur .
#EventsinTricity #ApniTriCity #CityBeautiful
SECTOR 67 - Mohali
Shared Room - No Meal Included
Pir Muchhaila - Panchkula
Flat - Semi Furnished
VIP Road - Zirakpur
Flat - Fully Furnished
Prime city society, Main bazar kharar - Kharar
Independent House - Fully Furnished
Near Metro Town,
SECTOR 20 - Panchkula
Independent Room - No Meal Included